Saturday

How Do You Lose Weight Without Exercising?

"How do you lose weight without exercising?", that's what my sister asked me when I told her I've already lost most of my excess weight without a sweat. She knows me very well, I hate getting up in the morning and pump up some cardio using the overgrown threadmill in my room.

I just gave her a grin because I knew that she would push for more information. You see, she has been trying to lose weight using slimming teas. Although she wants to exercise and jog every now and then, she can't most of the time because she had a leg fracture before.

Her injury has prevented her to do the sport stuff that she loves before. I think it's more of a psychological fear because she had it broken during a volleyball match. That was already 10 years ago and she still fears running fast because she thinks she might slip or something.

Over the years the pounds added up with her age and now she is 48 pounds heavier for her normal weight. I was just teasing her but I really went all the way to her place (miles and a 12 hour plane ride away) to surprise her with the new me.

I wanted to give her proof that the diet I'm using works before I introduce it to her because you know about older sisters, they think their younger siblings are still kids that they have to tend to and that we are just up to something trivial (again).

So to make the long story short, I had her try Fat Loss 4 Idiots and she's been on it for 3 weeks now (with a lot of cheating) she admits. She has already lost a good 12 pounds and that is without exercising.

So if you are like my sister, if you have any injuries that prevents you from losing weight through exercising, I personally recommend that you visit the Idiot Proof Diet site and see if you can deny what I have just said after your first 11 days.

And if you are like me who just wants to lose weight without exercising and don't want to get off your sweet butt and do some jogs, or you're just "too busy" then this is definitely for you. (BTW, in fairness, I did some exercises when I started to lose weight because I wanted to have a well toned body, ya know). Feels great! :)

No comments: