Monday

Fat Loss For Idiots Review - Why Fat Loss For Idiots Is Not Crap

I recently received a comment in one of my websites. The post was about how the Fat Loss For Idiots diet generator worked for me and the comment given was plain and simple, "What Crap!". When I read the comment, the first thought that came to my mind was, how could he/she say that if he has not tried it?

I'm wondering if he tried it and somehow it did not work for him? I'm also wondering if he took offense on my post because I was talking about the advantages of an "all natural" method of losing weight fast instead of using diet or slimming pills. I don't know if he's a diet pill fanatic or what but I just hoped that he just explained better why he thinks it's crap (was he referring to my writing or to Fat Loss For Idiots :)
If he were referring to my writing then I can't do anything about that, if he thinks I write bad hehe.

As for the Fat Loss For Idiots, he's the first guy I heard that comment from and I just wished that he made a more detailed Fat Loss For Idiots review instead of just being negative about it so that other people would benefit with what make him think that it's "crap".

Oh, well, will just wait for his answer when he comes back :)

No comments: